Friday, September 2, 2011

First...an introduction

It seems everyone has a blog and I've had a few but they never seemed to work out so now let's see how this turns out.

I happen to have a very large collection of movies - horror, romance, animation, sci fi. I also happen to have every episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD and I am in the process of collecting its spinoff Angel as well on DVD. My other favorite TV show that is almost a completed DVD collection is Tales From The Crypt.

 Why all of this information you ask? These will be the subjects of my blogs to come. I am going to review most of the films in my collection and even review a few episodes of my three favorite shows of all-time. Just to be warned...I will be spoiling the plots and my constant jumping from one genre to another may give you whiplash.

 So come back and join me soon for my first blog review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment